We understand that it is often a real challenge for students to balance their studies, assignments, grades, deadlines and social activities. We know what it feels like, because many of us have been in this situation ourselves. But we have a solution for you! With monday.com’s student program, you can seamlessly organize all of these aspects in one collaborative space. This way you can organize your studies more effectively, always stay up to date and all for free!
What is the monday.com program for students?
The program for students offers you a free monday.com account with selected functions of the Pro package that have been specially designed for students. Students can therefore use monday.com free of charge. The main goal of this offer is to enable both students and teachers to get the most out of monday.com and thus be more successful.
Who is eligible for the monday.com student program?
Students at recognized colleges or universities who are over 16 years old.
Lecturers and teaching staff from recognized colleges or universities who wish to use monday.com in their courses.
Students and teachers who do not teach at university level cannot participate in the program for students. However, you can take advantage of the discount for students!
Please note: An account for students is only valid for the period stated on the student’s submitted proof (e.g. if you show your timetable for the spring semester, you will receive the account for four months. If you show your annual timetable, you will receive it for 365 days). Details on eligibility can be found in the “Eligibility criteria” section.
What happens if I am not qualified?
School institutions, faculty, administrators and staff interested in using monday.com could take advantage of special educational pricing. Please contact monday.com directly or get in touch with us, we are an official monday.com partner and will be happy to help you find the right offer for you.
What is the difference between the student program and the student discount?
The program for students is specially designed for university institutes (UAS/universities) and teachers who use monday.com in their teaching. The student discount is for users who are not directly covered by the student program but are active in the education sector. Examples of this are:
- An IT department of an educational institution such as a university or college
- Administrative departments at public or private schools
- Lecturers who use monday.com for individual projects (e.g. research projects without student participation)
- Vocational schools
- Digital educational offers
- Students aged 16 and over
How do I register?
- Register here with your school’s e-mail address and get started!
- If you do not have an email address for a school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you provide a copy of your student ID or other valid proof of student status to the university.
- Students and profesors must provide one of the following proofs of identity in order to participate:
- Student/school ID with the respective school year or graduation year
- Academic curriculum with the respective school year
- Financial support for the respective school year
- Timetable for the respective semester
- Professors or assistants only need to prove that they are using this with students and not for their own use.
What if I already have a trial account with monday.com?
Currently, monday.com is unable to offer subsequent enrollment in the student program for accounts in the standard 14-day trial. But no problem – simply register here with your school e-mail for a student account!
What happens after I finish my studies?
The choice is yours! If you want to continue using monday.com after your studies end, you can simply change your email address and customize your package to continue with your existing account. Alternatively, you can also create a new account if this is more convenient for you.
The monday.com program for students enables students and teachers to organize their studies and teaching more effectively by offering special functions of the Pro package free of charge. This offer is tailored to university students and lecturers who wish to use monday.com in an academic context. For those who are not directly eligible for the program, monday.com offers special educational pricing.
Do you have questions about monday.com? As an official partner of monday.com, we are happy to assist you. Simply contact us for further information and assistance.